Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

And all that is u...

Love is patient , 
Love is kind ,
It does not envy ,
It does not boast ,
It is not proud , 
It is not rude ,
It is not self-seeking ,
It is not easily angered ,
It keeps no record of wrong  .



Do what makes u happy ,
Be with who makes u smile .
Laugh as much as you breathe ,
Love as long as you live .


I'm jealous of every girl that ever hugged him  because for that short second ,
she held my entire world :)


It takes millions of people to complete the WORLD ,
but it only takes you to complete MINE !


I want someone who will love me unconditionally ,
for all my faults and all my qualities ,
someone who will take me as i am .


He is more than just a good time .
He is supposed to be my lifetime .


I asked God for a flower ,
He gave me a bouquet .
I asked God for a minute ,
He gave me a day .
I asked God for the true love ,
He gave me that too .
I asked God for an angel ,
And He gave me YOU !


I'll always be beside u until the very end . 
Wiping all your tears away . 
Being your best friend .
I'll smile when u smile and feel all the pain u do .
And if u cry a single day ,
I'll promise i'll cry too .




You make me LAUGH .
When i dont even want to smile .


And all that is u .
Mohd Zulhazizol Zakaria :)


P/S : I LOVE YOU !


I made this for him . sweet x ? ngee .





No comments:

Post a Comment